Information and articles about hearing and audiology. These are links that will open in a new web page
- John Gamblling on New York WNYN AM97 discussing tinnitus with Dr. Herzfeld.
- Go to the 16 minute 20 second spot for the start of the interview.
- Celebrate National Audiology Awareness Month This October
- Dr. Callesano's article in September's Audiology Today
- Do Chewing Sounds Make You Crazy?
- Slate article on Misophonia
- Fractal Tones benefits for tinnitus sufferers
- Controlled Study on the Effectiveness of Fractal Tones to aid those who suffer with tinnitus
- Dr. Herzfeld discussing misophonia on WCBS News at 11
- Seen At 11: How Misophonia Sufferers Cope With Everyday Sounds.
- Clinical Trial on the Effectiveness of Widex Zen Therapy for Tinnitus
- Dr. Herzfeld's article published in The Hearing Review, October 30, 2014.
- Tinnitus, Hyperacusis, and Misophonia Toolbox
- Abstract of Dr. Herzfeld's article published in Seminars in Hearing, May, 2014
- A Clinician's Experience with Using Fractal Music for Tinnitus Management
- Dr. Herzfeld's article published in The Hearing Review, October 11, 2011.
- Sufferers of misophonia/4S seek refuge from offending noise
- Article from Advance Healthcare Nework quoting Dr. Herzfeld.
- For sufferers of misophonia, silence is golden
- Article about misophonia in The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette quoting Dr. Herzfeld.
- Alternative Therapies: Building Better Treatments for Hearing Loss
- The Hearing Journal Article quoting Dr. Herzfeld and tinnitus treatments
- If It's Too Loud You May Be a Musician
- Loud music causes hearing loss and tinnitus for Pop star
- Patterned Sound Therapy for the treatment of Tinnitus
- The Hearing Journal article on the Serenade treatment therapy
- Suppressing Tinnitus with Music Therapy
- New York Times article on notched music tinnitus therapy
- Notched Music Therapy May Diminish Tinnitus
- Medpage Today report on notched music therapy
- A Hearing Aid That Cuts Out All the Clatter
- New York Times article on hearing loops and hearing aids equipped with telecoils
- 1 in 5 U.S. teens has hearing loss
- Journal of AMA report on new survey
- That Buzzing Sound - The mystery of tinnitus.
- The New Yorker article on tinnitus
- The Buzz That Veterans Hear
- Washington Post article - tinnitus, causes and methods to relieve suffering.
- National Public Radio Morning Edition article
- Kids' Use of Earbuds Worries Hearing Experts
- Hearing aid guide
- Basic information on hearing aids and styles of hearing aids from the Better Hearing Institute
- Hearing Loss: A Preventable Problem
- ABC Health News article
- Curb noise induced hearing loss
- Guide from the American Academy of Audiology
- Drugs that may damage your hearing
Hearing and Tinnitus Center, 113 Crossways Park Drive Suite 101, Woodbury, NY
Copyright © 2003-2016 earminder.com
All Rights Reserved.